Wednesday 26 March 2014

EYE CANDY – GUESS WHAT?


I guess the pressure of putting up new posts every 2 days is beginning to tell on me. Thank you Yeesha for pointing out those fundamental errors I made, really appreciate it. I have over time come to understand that in the field of creativity if one is not open to criticisms one could get lost. So, dear readers please note that all criticisms are welcome ...cause they’d help me grow to the level I aim to reach. On that note I would like to introduce a new category of posts. Yes you guessed the name, Eye Candy- Guess what? Confused? Don’t be. Well following on Yeesha’s advice I decided to slow down on my pace of delivering posts...but how do I keep you my faithfuls entertained in between. So I thought this would be a fun way hopefully of doing just that. You see every odd day, I will make a post of some eye catching pictures hence the term “eye candy”. Then from those pictures I will ask you the readers to guess what the next post topic would be. The clue is in the pictures and the story they tell. I still haven’t figured out if prizes need to be won... maybe you should suggest. Lol.
Well today your 20 Eye Candy pictures are below. Guess the story being told and you'd know what the next post would be about...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 






 
 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So! There you have it...your 20 Eye Candy pictures for today.  What story am I telling? 
What do you think the next post would be about?  
Once more criticisms are welcome on Musings of Luch. 

5 comments:

  1. This is a daisy one. They are all eye catching and one wouldn't know what's going on in you head right now. Well from the pics altogether,all I can gather is beauty tips and I guess that's what our next topic of discussion would be. Oh luch what a task.
    Chigasu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, wish you got it right ,sorry to burst your bubble...lol

      Delete
  2. I am guessing the next topic would have to be on the accessories that finishes one's assemble... e.g the right clutch that kills the outfit, the appropriate clothes for specific occasions, make-up etc... well, I hope I'm right!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww sorry Joye, lol. you'll find out soon.

      Delete
  3. On a second thought, let me come through the back and guess. Red carpet events. If you start from the top, it all comprises of all that compliments a lady's preparation to an event. And since the bottom shows various celebrities on red carpet moment,i just sumed it up as our next topic. Luch pls tell me am right this time around.
    Chigasu

    ReplyDelete